Posted on: November 20, 2018
Please be advised that IT Services will be performing system maintenance to Banner and all related systems starting on Friday, November 23rd at 5:00 PM and concluding approximately at noon on Sunday, November 25th.
This will affect students (Campus, Williams Lake, Region Centers, and Open Learning), faculty, Open Learning faculty, and staff.
During this period there will be NO ACCESS to the following services:
- Flexible Registration (online registrations)
- Banner self-service in TRUemployee and myTRU including:
- Registration (Signing up for classes)
- Payment (Student payments and ability to make payment on behalf of a student)
- Timesheets (Entry & Approval)
- Academic record details (Transcript & other requests)
- Tax forms (T4 & T2202a)
- FAST (Financial, operating, and reporting software)
- Faculty Grade Entry
- TRU Go mobile app
- Banner INB (Banner 8 Forms)
- Banner Admin pages (Banner 9 Forms)
- Banner 9 services
- Any TRU online forms requiring payment
- Application processing (Applications to TRU via Education Planner BC)
- Other core applications related to Banner
Thanks for your patience as we perform this required maintenance.
(250) 852-6800 or email ITServiceDesk@tru.ca