Posted on: May 19, 2017
Please be advised that IT Services will be performing major system maintenance to Banner on Friday, May 19, 2017 from 4:00 pm to 7:30 am Tuesday, May 23, 2017.
This will affect students (Campus and OL), faculty, Open Learning faculty, and staff.
During this period MyTRU portal will experience intermittent disruptions and there will be NO ACCESS to the following services:
- FlexReg (online registrations)
- Banner self-service channels within myTRU:
- Academic record details
- Tax forms
- Faculty Grade Entry
- TRU GO mobile app
- Banner INB
- Other core applications related to Banner
- Webapps (Foundation Web Forms, Parking Registration, Diversity Census, etc.) – Temporarily offline Friday, May 19 between 5:30-6:30 PM
This system maintenance is required in preparation for TRU’s future transition to Banner 9.
Thanks for your patience as we make this change.
(250) 852-6800 or email ITServiceDesk@tru.ca